Take a few minutes of your time every day to improve your eyesight to get a crystal clear vision. Go through the following points and you can feel a great difference in the way you see the world.
- Perform eye exercises regularly. Blinking quickly for 30 seconds is a simple and great exercise.
- Another one is to close your eyes tightly for a few seconds. Leave them open for the next few seconds. Repeat !!
- Stare at one point moving just your head slowly towards the right and then towards left. Continue for a couple of minutes.
- So now, close your eyes and move your eyeball up and down. Continue this step a few times without opening the eyes.
- Move your eyes from right to left and then from left to right while holding your face still.
- Place your thumb right in front of the eyes. Now focus on your thumb for just a couple of seconds and then stare at any far away object. Again bring your focus back onto the thumb. Repeat the same !!
- Next one is just to close your eyes. Let your eyes stay relaxed for some time.
- Imagine various shapes in your mind and try drawing them by moving your eyes slowly.
- Rotate your eyeball in a clockwise direction for just 10 times. Stop and relax !! Then continue the same in the anti-clockwise direction.
- Use contact lens with great caution as repeated exposure may develop tiny scratches on the cornea known as abrasions which could lead to even loss of vision if not taken care of.
- It’s normal for tiny dust particles to enter the eye. In such a situation there is a common tendency to rub your eyes. Do not do that !! As this could cause further injury. Wash your eyes with cold water very gently.
- Make sure you maintain proper distance with TV or phone screens or else it could eventually cause permanent eye damage.
- Do not stare at the cell phone or TV screen while you are in the dark. This could disturb your sleep-wake cycle and even damage the optic nerve.
- A good night sleep of 6-8 hours is important for the entire body to relax and to just charge up for the next day’s hustle.
- Wear goggles when there is an increased risk of particulate matter entering your eye especially in hazardous workplaces.
- Eat healthily!! Include a lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Keep your body well nourished to stay away from illnesses.
- Do not hesitate to meet an ophthalmologist if you experience any kind of vision changes.
- Make it a point that if you are a person who wears specs all the time, then fix an appointment with a specialist every 6 months.
Try to incorporate the above strategies and you can see the results within a short while !!
Discover a huge selection of high quality and affordable eye make up at Milani Cosmetics.